Monday, June 15, 2009

Tonight is a night of ... pleasure

I am just up for a few minutes and then it is back to bed with my two gentlemen friends. I think they realize that I am not feeling great at the moment so they both came onto my bed to minister unto me. Thomas gently stroked my face while Cole nuzzled me and licked my fingers ... did I forget to wash after eating my supper? Then I am afraid that (always the lady) I farted and they both took off. I am going to go scoop their litter, put food in Thomas' bowl and change their water. Then I shall go into the bathroom to brush my teeth and get ready for bed. It is just turning half past nine and I am tired since I have been up since five this morning. The lads will forgive me and join me for the night once the lights are out and the TV off.

I have much I wish to accomplish tomorrow so it will be advisable to get a good night's sleep so that I will have the stamina to complete my work tomorrow. I have done two loads of laundry today and will go down again tonight one more time to change over one load to the dryer and begin another one. The laundry builds up fast these days as I seem to be always wetting myself. The body ages and breaks down even though we do not want it to. I want to be beautiful and graceful and lovely and more ... so it is devastating to realize the truth. Still we have to go on and do our best to manage. I had a manicure the other day and have been wearing a little more makeup thus trying to erase the ugliness of what is happening to me.

I had six wonderful days a week ago and that is what I am going to focus on tomorrow. Soon I will be in Vancouver with my beautiful Esther and I plan to savour every moment. Meanwhile there is much to do. I pray that all my family and friends are well and happy.

2 comments:

LzyMom said...

I didn't know that you got central AC. How wonderful!!! I hope that it's helping your heart behave. :)

I've been buying clothes and shoes to wear once #2 is born. I'm tired of being a shluffy old housewife. I've even been wearing makeup. :) So I can relate. Let me know if you want some prescription quality face creams. Since I'm licensed now I can get that stuff for cheap. :) Once I figure out how to fill out all the forms....

Anonymous said...

Vancouver will be a lovely time! I'm excited! And I have a feeling that you will feel so graceful and beautiful once you have your sari draped around you! Love, esther