Thursday, June 18, 2009

Today was a tad hot without airconditioning but still a .... good day.

This is a picture of the pond with the fish. The big blue Heron was sitting on the rocks looking down at the fish. Rick had not placed the screen over but the bird saw me and flew. I managed to get the screen over to protect the fish. The pond is nice but a lot of work which of course I cannot do myself. I am just about to go out and feed the fish (just a little to tide them over until morning) and then I am going to go to bed. I would like to be able to get up in reasonable time tomorrow. Today was rather a wasted day as I overheated and wasn't feeling all that well to begin with. I haven't been able to use my a/c during the day because of the work being done on the roof. They carefully cover it with a heavy rubber tarp to protect it from damage from falling debris and I therefore have to shut the system down during that time. The good news is that the roof is done and they only have to return on Monday to do the little roof over the front porch.

Hope all my friends and family are well and looking forward to a lovely weekend. My thoughts are with Sonia right now as she will be going in for an induction in the morning. It is time for Lily's baby sister to enter the world.

No comments: