Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Today was a day of ... excitement

I am heading to Surrey tomorrow afternoon. I will be visiting my friend Trish and her husband. Esther will fly in on Friday morning and then she and I will join three of her friends (Zoe, Laura and Lisa) and Lisa's mom Jenny for shopping on Saturday. The girls are looking for a Sari each for the wedding and whatever else we might find. I am all outfitted for the wedding but might just get something more.

Today I ran some errands in Westbank. I had a manicure and then I took Rick and Rob for lunch at Burger King. I had an ulterior motive - I found some big rocks that we were able to just take from the side of the road. So they lifted them into the back of the car and then out again when we got home. I couldn't help lift of course since I just had my nails done. LOL

I did plant some more petunias and I helped decide where some of the other bushes will go. I gave my neighbour some money to pay for my share of the gravel that we will be putting over landscape cloth and around the bushes. They are going to have it delivered and dumped into my driveway while I am away. So when I get home it should all be done. That is very exciting too. The universe is giving me everything I want - the furnace I want and the air conditioning, the new roof and now a beautiful exterior. The curb appeal of my home is going to be very high. Rick is busy priming and painting the trim and then later - in the fall I will have eavestroughs put on. Then we should be ready for winter.

Well, I have a few more things I should do so I will close for now and publish another post when I return home. Should be lots to tell and pictures too.

No comments: