Saturday, June 13, 2009

My life is ... a circus

Finally I am able to log on and write a new post. I have changed computers going from a PC to an iMac. I am soooooo not impressed with the iMac. My PC froze occasionally but the iMac is doing it constantly and all sorts of other inconveniences.
I have no programs that I am used to and when I go to get something - of course it is for PC only. Grrrrrrr.

But other things are going okay. For example, my furnace did not do well over the winter so I bought a new high efficiency furnace a month ago and also had them install central air. Oh wow what a difference. My house is cool upstairs and freezing in the basement. I have to seal off a few more vents downstairs. I also need a new roof and I have been attempting to get one on the go. I had three estimates all over 10 grand so I was trying to see if someone was available to do the work under the table. I kept asking the man who does my yardwork to ask his daughter's boyfriend (in the roofing business) but he keeps forgetting. Yesterday I walked into a great deal and I am so thrilled. My roof will be done this next week. They start this Monday. I guess I will be getting up early. I will park my car elsewhere Sunday night.

Esther's wedding is on July 18. I am meeting her in Vancouver around the 26th of this month (June) to do some last minute shopping.

Well, I must go for now as I am exhausted and need my supper and to put my feet up and watch TV. :)

No comments: