Friday, March 20, 2009

Today was tiring ... but unproductive

Last night I went to Home Depot with Marcy. I climbed into her truck singing "I feel good" and a half hour later I couldn't see straight. Marcy pushed me around the store in a wheelchair - I was that sick. When I got home I took my blood pressure and it said 166/125 - I thought no way so I redid it. Then it said 142/94. There is no way that the diastolic changes that much that fast so I think my cuff is malfunctioning. So I need a new one. I will try to get one next week. Meanwhile ... what is my BP? and why am I feeling so weird?

Today I drove downtown following Marcy to Orchard Ford where she was leaving her truck to be serviced. Then she got in my car and we spent the rest of the day shopping until around 4pm when her truck was ready. We went to a bunch of different places but I was not really too well. At Costco I had a scooter so that was wonderful but I still had to really concentrate because I felt weird and didn't even feel like I was really there. I dropped Marcy off at the Ford dealership and then we both drove home. I am going to have a quiet evening and not try to do any work.

The one thing that I did manage to do was get my drivers license renewed for another five years. I put on makeup and tried to look my best and still the picture looks like hell. Cost $75 and then I also have to have a medical at my expense. Sigh. My income is small and the costs keep going up, up, up .....

No comments: